Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas Gifts

What are you all making or buying for Christmas presents this year? I'm trying to work gift ideas around to fit in my very small budget. I'm really hoping for some great sales in the next few weeks.

My first project is an afgan for my mom. It has 12 blocks and each one is cross-stitched with a different flower. I would love to make four more afgans for my sisters and sister-in-laws, but I'm not sure I can pull that off in less than two months. Besides, yarn is so expensive. My dad and husband are not so easy. I would love some great ideas for men!

I've come up with a few ideas for my kids. Magazine subscriptions are a big hit in this house and so are iTune cards. I'm planning to make some room accessories for my daughter and also sew a few skirts for her. My son wants a video game for his xBox. Maybe some new tennis shoes? Help me out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment